Monday, June 19, 2017

Lilith's June Layouts

Hello there everyone. It's Lilith with a new blog post for Citrus Twist. Today I'll be sharing 4 layouts I have created with the June Boardwalk Scrapbook kit, the June Best Day Add-on kit and the Embellishment kit.

On the first layout I used a butterfly origami die cut and chopped the top and bottom strips off to let the pink and purple from the background paper show through. I created a layered cluster to the top with my photo and added another in the opposite bottom corner. To create flow I used some sequins from May's kits.






For layout two the colours are a lot more subtle and I opted for a vertical design but with once again a diagonal flow of the layout which draws the eye towards the photo. I added some leaf die cuts for volume and detail and finished the layout off with some mist splatters.




Layout three is probably my favourite because it is so colourful and it has butterflies on it. I LOVE butterflies. I used the same die cut as the first one. Nothing goes to waste.




For my last project I once again started with a die cut (created by Justnick). I cut out pieces of patterned paper and adhered them behind some of the flowers. Some mist splatters and email dots add the finishing touches.




I hope you pick up some ideas. Have a lovely Monday. And see you soon.

Lilith

No comments:

Post a Comment