Friday, March 9, 2018

PL Challenge | Kristel

Hi all! Yay, it's Friday, so time to prepare some scrappy weekend projects :-)
Today I have another PL page for which I have used this month's
"Lemon drop" PL kit and if your up for a fun challenge, read on!

I normally only embellish a couple of cards and photos, so for this page I thought it would be fun to embellish all of them.
As I'm pretty minimalistic, I think it can become rather cluttered this way, but
if you don't overdo it or use too many different colors, it's lots of fun actually!


These paperclip words caught my attention immediately and so I had to find a way
to use it on this page. Combined with one of the puffy word stickers, it made
the perfect embellishment!

I've had a lot of fun making this page and I hope you will enjoy these next prompts as a way to create your own pages with this challenge:

- Add something to every photo and card
- Use at least one of the paperclip words from your kit onto a photo
 - Bonus, for extra fun: Create a page or spread with photos of just one particular moment.
Challenge yourself to find multiple ways to photograph the same instance.

I hope you have a lovely (and crafty) weekend and until next time!

Love, Kristel









No comments:

Post a Comment