Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Product Showcase March GraceBox : Amy Tangerine Die-Cut Shapes


Hello everyone! It's Jessy here today. I'm here today with Ashley & Rachel to showcase one of March GraceBox products, that is the Amy Tangerine Die-Cut Shapes. Seriously love how vibrant these die-cuts are! I'm sure you gonna love them!

-------------------------------

I absolutely love the colorful die-cut shapes in Amy Tangerine’s products. As this month’s theme is WALK, I went on to explore products that I can use. Instantly I got the idea when I saw the words “today” & “adventure”. I knew they would be great addition to this verse Psalms 86:11-12, that I’m working on.

I love the how colorful are the die-cuts and how cohesive they are together especially when cardstock pieces paired with transparency pieces. Then I completed the page with a prayer, a combo of my handwritten words + stamped words. They look great together!


Thanks for coming by! 
Xoxo Jessy

-------------------------------






No comments:

Post a Comment