Saturday, May 26, 2018

3 to Inspire with Jessy

Hello there!! This week at Citrus Twist blog, I'm hosting 3 to Inspire challenge for this week. 

This week's 3 to Inspire prompts are:

1. Create with stickers. 

2. Use medium (mist, ink, gesso).

3. Stamping.

Here's my take on the challenge using the May GraceBox kit. 

First, I started with doodling circles with the oil pastel. I used water to blend them for the watercolor effect. Then, I stamped the dots all around the page. Next, I chose the acetate words and positioned somewhere in the middle of the page. I filled up the top and bottom space with lots of stickers in different colors. I loved all the sentiments. Perfect to describe who our God is!

Completed the page with more light stamping with the hearts, really loved how the page looked!


Please join in the fun and upload your take on this challenge to our Citrus Twist Fan Page on Facebook, in our gallery, or on Instagram and tag us, @citrustwistkits. I can't wait to see what you do with the elements!

Thanks for stopping by!
Xoxo Jessy



No comments:

Post a Comment