Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Let's Get Digital with the May Cut Aparts!

Hey CTK Fans! This is Jennie and today I'm going to give you a few tips to use the FREE Cut Aparts! Each month Citrus Twist has a new set on the website that coordinates with the monthly kits. 

I used some of the cut aparts to create journaling cards. Each image comes as a different png file. On Photoshop, I opened a 4x6 or 3x4 file with a white background. I used the png elements to create a card. You can put a few different elements on a card or just one. After they are done, I put them on a word document to print them. If the background of the card is white I like to add a light gray border. I also added a few elements on the document too since I'm using photo paper and I wanted to take advantage of my paper. 

Using these Cut Aparts can make you kit last even longer. They are the gift that keep on giving. 

I went puffy alpha sticker crazy on this spread!

I made this card on Photoshop with the "Enjoy Today" and label element. At the top I used the alpha stamp and I also added puffy stickers.

Of course I used some of the cards that come in the Pocket Life Kit.

Out of the cards I made this one is my favorite! I just took this photo strip and put it 5 times in one card. Then I filled it with stamps, die cuts and the Amy Tangerine Puffy Stickers from the May Embellishment Kit.



 My Week 17 was reallyyyy slow! So I just used a 6x8 pocket page for this week. I'm very flexible with my format. That QR Code is a video of my April One Second A Day.

I made a shaker pocket for the title card and I used one of the elements of the cut apart to write the week. Another great thing about these files is that you can print them as big or small as you want!

This is the back of the shaker pocket. The Amy Tangerine Puffy Stickers had a little peach which was perfect for this little Georgia spread!

I hope this inspired you to use those awesome Cut Aparts
Make sure you share what you made at the CTK Fan Facebook Group

1 comment: