Friday, May 4, 2018

Pocket Life Challenge -Candace

Hello friends!  Candace back with you today to share a new pocket life challenge.  I am in love with the May pocket life kit!  So many fun colors and themes this month it is perfect to tell your everyday moments and memories.  Here is a look at the page I created using this month's kit.

Currently, I am caught up on my 2018 album so I decided to go back a few years and find a few pages that still needed to be completed.  Since I always print out my photos and put them in the pockets all I had to do was to look through my past album and find a page with no cards.  I was not in love with the photo quality in this spread,  but I knew that these stories still needed to be told.  This leads to my first two challenges.

1.  Go back and complete a spread that still needs to be documented.

2.  Don't worry about the photo quality.  Memories captured and documented are the most important part of memory keeping so if you don't love the photo quality, don't worry about it!  Get those memories documented!



When I was working on the spread I came to one card that the opposite card in the spread was a tag.  No worries!  All I did was insert my journaling on the card then cut it to match the shape of the card on the opposite side!

3.  Customize a journaling card to match your spread.  Think about shapes that could compliment the theme and feel of your spread.



Since this spread was about my little guy turning three I wanted an embellishment that symbolized this.  In the physical kit there was nothing with a 3 on it but in the digital kit there was!  Yea!  I printed and cut out the embellishment and added it to a 3x4 card.

4.  Go digital.  Mix your physical kit with the digital cards and embellishments to stretch your kit even farther!



Such a fun spread!  I love the mix of blues and pinks.  I happy that I completed an old spread and documented these memories and moments.  I am so glad that I had the digital cards and embellishments to mix with the kit, now I can create even more spreads!  What will you create this month?  I can't wait to see!  Have fun!
Candace






No comments:

Post a Comment